2018 Summer Baseball Clinics Information
Sharpen your baseball skills with some of America’s finest players from the best college programs in the country. Clinic attendees will have opportunities to work on hitting, base running, infield/outfield play, as well as pitching and catching. Attendees will also participate in “Commodores Chat” where coaches and players discuss topics like Sportsmanship, Academics, Teamwork and other issues important to being an all around player.
Players from great college programs like Kansas, Florida State, Texas A&M, TCU, Rice and others will work in a small player-to-coach ratio at Guv Fuller Field.
Clinics are offered Tuesday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. June 26th (Session 1) through August 2nd (end of Session 6).
Two separate clinics, Rookie and Elite, will be offered (same days and same times):
- Rookie Clinic: Boys and girls ages 5 years to 12 years are welcome. In addition to grouping based on age ranges, all levels of abilities will be identified at the beginning of the clinic and the instruction will be adapted accordingly. The Rookie Clinic focuses on drills, games, pitching and ‘fun’. The cost per 4-day session is $115 (and includes a free Kids’ Club Membership valued at $20 that can be picked up on the first day of clinic)!
- Elite Clinic: Boys and girls ages 11–14 are welcome (kids aged 10 or 15 may participate with permission … email Linda Peters @ firstname.lastname@example.org). The Elite Clinic is intended for kids who have significant experience in baseball through AAU Leagues, Little League, or similar. The focus will be on attaining advanced skills. The cost per 4-day session is $165 (does NOT include the Kids Club, however, this can be purchased separately for $20 if desired … see Kids Club Registration link at https://falmouthcommodores.com/kids-club/).
- Location: Guv Fuller Field, 790 Main Street, Falmouth MA 02540
~2018 Summer Sessions~
Session 1: June 26–29
Session 2: July 2–3; July 5–6 (Note that this week substitutes Monday, July 2nd for the 4th of July)
Session 3: July 10–13
Session 4: July 17–20
Session 5: July 24–27
Session 6: July 30 — August 2 (Note that this Session is Monday — Thursday due to the beginning of playoffs)
Private lessons can be arranged by contacting Coach Landry during clinics.
Reminder: Have your child(ren) …
- Wear a hat, sneakers, and sunscreen
- Bring a bottle of water labeled with the participant’s name
- Bring a glove labeled with participant’s name
To register, please complete one of the two forms below:
Disclaimer: By registering for the Commodores Baseball Clinic, Parents/Guardians assume all risks and hazards, incidental to such participation, including transportation to and from activities; and do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the organizers, sponsors, supervisors, staff, and participants from any claim arising out of any injury to his/her child, whether the result of negligence or any other cause.
NOTE: Unfortunately we can’t control Mother Nature and no refunds will be given for weather since it is out of our control. Make up days will be offered during future sessions during the summer, if space is available.
Any questions, please email Linda Peters at email@example.com