The Falmouth Commodores are the first, and only team to date, in the CCBL to have a Kids Club! The goal is to provide kids with fun, exclusive activities during the season, as well as facilitate interaction between the kids and the stars of the summer—the baseball players! This year we have even more exclusive activities planned, so sign up today.
Benefits of the 2018 Kids Club Membership:
- Exclusive Commodores Kids Club Membership Card
- Falmouth Commodores Lanyard Membership Card Holder
- Falmouth Commodores Sticker
- Stand with the Players During the National Anthem at Select Games
- Run the Bases After Select Games
- Between Innings and Post Game Contests
- Three Free Fast Pitches
- One time 20% Discount at Merchandise Shack
- Three Themed Nights for the Kids
- Trick or Treat at the Field on Friday July 13th — Dress in Costume
- Super Hero Night – Kids Club who participate will receive Capes that night or Come Dressed As Your Favorite Super Hero – July 19th
- Stars Wars Night — Kids Club who participate will DIY light saber. Come Dressed as Your Favorite Star War Charter – July 25th
~ Memberships can be picked up at any home game ~
The cost of membership is $20 per child per year. Sign up completing the registration form below. Any questions, you may contact Debbie Brocklebank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Release: By submitting this Kids Club registration, I hereby authorize the Falmouth Commodores to publish any photographs taken of myself and/or the minor child(ren) listed above, and our names and likenesses, for use in the Falmouth Commodores print, online, and video based marketing materials, as well as any other Falmouth Commodores publications. I attest that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child(ren) listed above and that I have full authority to consent and authorize the Falmouth Commodores to use their likeness and names. I further acknowledge that participation is voluntary and that neither I, nor the minor child(ren) will receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs or participation in Falmouth Commodore marketing materials or other publications. I acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever. I hereby release the Falmouth Commodores, it’s contractors, employees, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of Falmouth Commodores marketing materials or publications, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation or the participation of the minor child(ren) listed above.
The Commodores are a 501 ©(3) non-profit organization and are one of ten franchises of the Cape Cod Baseball League. The Commodores play 22 home games at Guv Fuller field in downtown Falmouth. Admission is free but donations are gratefully accepted.
This organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or disability.